100% Of Our Students Who Auditioned To Be Poker Dealers At The WSOP Have Been Accepted!
The LAS VEGAS Experience
You only live once, what are you waiting for
Elite Casino Dealer Academy has teamed up with Caesars Entertainment Corporation to help you the student of Elite Casino Dealer Academy get the job opportunity of a lifetime.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino entertainment company. Since it's beginning in Reno, Nevada more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Currently operating over 50 casino resorts in seven countries and we want you to join the empire...
What is the process?
1. Sign up with Elite Dealer Academy to become a poker dealer.
2. Learn everything you need to know to deal the World Series of Poker.
3. Pass an Audition.
4. Make arrangements to stay in Las Vegas during the World Series of Poker (approximately 8 weeks).
5. Deal poker to the top professional poker players in the world.
6. Work as much as you want and enjoy everything Las Vegas has to offer on your days off.
The 2018 49th annual World Series of Poker is scheduled late spring through the summer.